Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o., a daughter company of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH (PEG), is specialized in software development, electronics integration, electronics design and complex technical calculations. We cover a wide range of development activities and know-how in our locations Prague (since 2001) and Ostrava (since 2018). Our main areas of expertise embrace electric mobility, car connectivity systems and advanced driver assistance systems. These activities contribute significantly to the improvements of safety and economy of future vehicles. An integral part of the Porsche Engineering Group philosophy is international collaboration.
Junior Model-Based Software Developer (f/m) Ostrava
- Junior Model-Based Software Developer is responsible for programming / modeling and testing of functional software for control units. You will do the final software in car tests, work with software overrunning into hardware (generating codes for the target hardware). Additional possible focus of your work can be data processing, machine learning, data mining and work with big data.
- Development of specifications for software components and implementation in the MATLAB/SIMULINK environment
- Testing and documentation of software components
- Design of concepts
- Presentation of project results in project meetings and design reviews
- Experiments on prototype vehicles
- Team work, cooperation with other project teams and suppliers
- Degree in Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or in a relevant educational background preferred
- Previous work experience in software development and in the field of automotive electronics such as control units, diagnosis is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MATLAB / SIMULINK
- Good command of English and German is considered a plus
- You have good communication and team-working skills as well as a high affinity for delivering first-quality engineering services to the customer
- You are flexible and travel national and abroad as required
- Pleasant informal working environment, where we pass on experience and knowledge to each other. You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- Various educational courses and trainings as well as sharing knowledge working atmosphere
- Work on very interesting projects, within which you can move professionally, both technically as well as in soft skills as you will work in a team
- Kitchenette with all equipment and a pleasant sitting area for coffee breaks or lunch breaks
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per a year and home office is also possible
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of planning compensatory time off in advance
- Possibility of working full-time or part-time
- Possibility of obtaining an annual performance bonus
- Sport allowance to MultiSport card, catering allowance (meal vouchers) and contribution to your pension insurance
- Since we are located in Prague and Ostrava, there are also corporate and team events so that we can all meet
- As part of the projects, you can also look forward to business trips abroad
Information about the vacancy
Technologická 375/3, 708 00 Ostrava-Pustkovec, Czech Republic
Full-time work, part-time work
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours, foreign business trips
English (intermediate), German (intermediate)
Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactPorsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.