Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o., a daughter company of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH (PEG), is specialized in software development, electronics integration, electronics design and complex technical calculations. We cover a wide range of development activities and know-how in our locations Prague (since 2001) and Ostrava (since 2018). Our main areas of expertise embrace electric mobility, car connectivity systems and advanced driver assistance systems. These activities contribute significantly to the improvements of safety and economy of future vehicles. An integral part of the Porsche Engineering Group philosophy is international collaboration.
Test Development Engineer (f/m) Ostrava
- Test Development Engineer is working with vehicle components and systems with the focus on electronic and software part and with automotive buses such as CAN, LIN, FlexRay and Automotive Ethernet. You will participate in OBD diagnostics of components and subsystems and in development of solutions for the purpose of verifying the functionality of vehicle systems
- We are working on attractive projects for the next generation of vehicles!
- Development of test benches SW/HW according to customer requirements
- Planning and execution of test runs and managing and tracking of project targets
- Creation of Hardware-in-the-Loop test specifications for smart car system components e.g. Advanced driver-assistance systems
- Experiment, measurement and testing on Porsche vehicle prototypes
- Work according to automotive process
- Presentation of project results in project meetings and design reviews
- Support of and communication with particular function owners
- Degree with technical focus in Information Technologies, Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering or in relevant educational background preferred or you can have an equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge of programming and algorithms
- Strong analytic thinking with innovative approach
- Good command of English
- You work service- and team-oriented, are self-confident and always have an eye for the essential
- You are flexible and travel national and abroad as required
- Previous work experience in automotive electronics such as work with control units, vehicle buses and diagnostics is an advantage
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN or other automotive communication standards is an advantage
- Knowledge of tools like VECTOR, LabView, DSpace and EXAM is welcome
- Knowledge of supporting tools like DOORS, IMS, Git, Jira, SVN is welcome
- Pleasant informal working environment, where we pass on experience and knowledge to each other. You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- Various educational courses and trainings as well as sharing knowledge working atmosphere
- Work on very interesting projects, within which you can move professionally, both technically as well as in soft skills as you will work in a team
- Kitchenette with all equipment and a pleasant sitting area for coffee breaks or lunch breaks
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per a year and home office is also possible
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of planning compensatory time off in advance
- Possibility of working full-time or part-time
- Possibility of obtaining an annual performance bonus
- Sport allowance to MultiSport card, catering allowance (meal vouchers) and contribution to your pension insurance
- Since we are located in Prague and Ostrava, there are also corporate and team events so that we can all meet
- As part of the projects, you can also look forward to business trips abroad
Information about the vacancy
Technologická 375/3, 708 00 Ostrava-Pustkovec, Czech Republic
Full-time work, part-time work
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours, foreign business trips
Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactPorsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.