Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o., a daughter company of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH (PEG), is specialized in software development, electronics integration, electronics design and complex technical calculations. We cover a wide range of development activities and know-how in our locations Prague (since 2001) and Ostrava (since 2018). Our main areas of expertise embrace electric mobility, car connectivity systems and advanced driver assistance systems. These activities contribute significantly to the improvements of safety and economy of future vehicles. An integral part of the Porsche Engineering Group philosophy is international collaboration.
Junior Software Developer for BMS (f/m)
Do you want to shape the future of automotive industry? Are you interested in e-mobility? We are looking for engineers to expand our team developing battery management system for the Volkswagen Group including Porsche.
Our project targets series development for hybrid and full electric vehicles for different group members with an impact of millions of produced vehicles sold worldwide. We are involved in the development from the very beginning proof of concept (POC) phase to the final start of production (SOP).
We are in close collaboration with the stakeholders in order to specify requirements for the series development and we are keen to present new solutions and possibilities resulting from our pre-development experiments.
We are looking for new colleagues of all experience levels. Given the variety of activities, we value willingness to learn and self-motivation the most. Nevertheless, you should have knowledge of one or more technical areas described below. Should you be interested in development of battery management system from concept to product, we would be happy to talk.
BMS = Battery Management System
- Implementation in the MATLAB/SIMULINK environment and generation of C-code
- Prototyping and design of control and estimation algorithms
- Battery cells modelling and model parameters estimation
- Software in the loop (SIL) and hardware in the loop (HIL) testing of software components
- Writing of specifications for software components for BMS (Battery Management System) for hybrid and full electric vehicles
- Presentation of results in project meetings and reviews
- Team work, cooperation with other project teams and suppliers
- Experiments with prototype vehicles
- Degree in Control Engineering, Automotive Engineering or related technical fields
- Good working knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK environment
- Good command of one or more programming languages: C/C++, Python
- Good spoken and written English and/or German language
- Ability to occasionally travel
- Enthusiasm for modern technologies and cars
- Strong team and communication skills
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Sport allowance - MultiSport card
- Catering allowance - meal vouchers
- Pension insurance contributions
- Vacation - 5 weeks per year
- Sick days - 5 days per year
- Occasional home office is possible
- Variety of exciting projects
- Educational courses and training
- Corporate and team building events
- Business trips abroad
- Pleasant work environment
- Kitchenette with refreshments at the workplace
- Easy access by car or public transportation (Metro B - Nové Butovice)
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 714/113a, 158 00 Praha-Jinonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips
Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactPorsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.