Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o., a daughter company of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH (PEG), is specialized in software development, electronics integration, electronics design and complex technical calculations. We cover a wide range of development activities and know-how in our locations Prague (since 2001) and Ostrava (since 2018). Our main areas of expertise embrace electric mobility, car connectivity systems and advanced driver assistance systems. These activities contribute significantly to the improvements of safety and economy of future vehicles. An integral part of the Porsche Engineering Group philosophy is international collaboration.
Junior SW Developer for Active Chassis + Powertrain Systems
Would you like to be part of our software development team?
We are looking for new addition to our team in Prague, whose career is just beginning. It is someone who wants to start off by working in a strong company like ours. It is someone who can sufficiently compensate for their -for now- little practical experience with knowledge, eagerness to learn new things and with thirst for education. Someone who enjoys the world of electro mobility, control systems, active chassis systems and has passion for algorithms in many forms. They are not afraid to communicate in a foreign language and occasionally have great desire to travel beyond the boundaries of Prague. If you recognize yourself in this description, read on and don't hesitate to contact us.
- Implementation of algorithms in the MATLAB/SIMULINK environment
- Writing of specifications for development of software components
- Design of control algorithms in the field of active chassis systems and electric vehicle powertrains systems
- Testing and documentation of software components
- Design of concepts and presentation of the results
- Team work, cooperation with other project teams and suppliers
- Degree in Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering or related fields with focus on the model-based design
- Good working knowledge of the MATLAB/SIMULINK/STATEFLOW environment and other MATLAB toolboxes
- Knowledge of other programming languages (python, C++) is advantageous
- Experience in the field of e-mobility (control of powertrain of an electric vehicle, control of active chassis systems) is advantageous
- Good spoken and written English and/or German language
- Strong team and communication skills, enthusiasm for modern technologies and cars
- Willingness to travel
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Sport allowance - MultiSport card
- Catering allowance - meal vouchers
- Pension insurance contributions
- Vacation - 5 weeks per year
- Sick days - 5 days per year
- Occasional home office is possible
- Educational courses and training
- Corporate and team building events
- Business trips abroad
- Pleasant work environment
- Kitchenette with refreshments at the workplace
- Easy access by car or public transportation (Metro B - Nové Butovice)
Position is suitable for fresh graduates.
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 714/113a, 158 00 Praha-Jinonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips
English (intermediate), German (intermediate)
Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactPorsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.