Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o., a daughter company of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH (PEG), is specialized in software development, electronics integration, electronics design and complex technical calculations. We cover a wide range of development activities and know-how in our locations Prague (since 2001) and Ostrava (since 2018). Our main areas of expertise embrace electric mobility, car connectivity systems and advanced driver assistance systems. These activities contribute significantly to the improvements of safety and economy of future vehicles. An integral part of the Porsche Engineering Group philosophy is international collaboration.
HiL Development Engineer for Smart Charging (f/m)
Are you passionate about Electric vehicles? Would you like to participate in electrifying the world’s transportation industry with Porsche’s innovative Charging solutions?
- Creation and review of Hardware-in-the-Loop test specifications
- Development and implementation of test cases in an automation tools e.g. EXAM, CANoe
- Planning and execution of test runs
- Analysis and reporting of test results
- Design, development and maintenance of Hardware-in-the-Loop test rigs
- Presentation of project results in project meetings and design reviews
- Support of and communication with particular function owners
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in automotive engineering, electrical engineering, IT, mechatronics or an equivalent work experience
- Work experience in automotive electronics e.g. work with control units, vehicle buses and diagnostics is advantageous
- Basics in programming and algorithms
- Strong analytic thinking and innovative approach
- Knowledge of some automation tool e.g. EXAM and development tool e.g. CANoe is welcome
- Good command of English required
- Strong communication and team-working skills as well as a high affinity for delivering first-quality engineering services to the customer
- Willingness to travel
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Sport allowance - MultiSport card
- Catering allowance - meal vouchers
- Pension insurance contributions
- Vacation - 5 weeks per year
- Sick days - 5 days per year
- Occasional home office is possible
- Educational courses and training
- Corporate and team building events
- Business trips abroad
- Pleasant work environment
- Kitchenette with refreshments at the workplace
- Easy access by car or public transportation (Metro B - Nové Butovice)
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 714/113a, 158 00 Praha-Jinonice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips
Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactPorsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.