Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o., a daughter company of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH (PEG), is specialized in software development, electronics integration, electronics design and complex technical calculations. We cover a wide range of development activities and know-how in our locations Prague (since 2001) and Ostrava (since 2018). Our main areas of expertise embrace electric mobility, car connectivity systems and advanced driver assistance systems. These activities contribute significantly to the improvements of safety and economy of future vehicles. An integral part of the Porsche Engineering Group philosophy is international collaboration.
Development Engineer for Vehicle Integration (f/m) Ostrava
- Participation on development of new vehicles like Porsche, VW, etc.
- Integration and system validation of vehicle components i.e. Control Units (ECU), Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), etc.
- Functionality modification and validation according to customer requirements
- Planning and execution of test runs
- Experiment, measurement and testing on vehicle prototypes
- Presentation of project results in project meetings
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in automotive engineering, electrical engineering, IT, mechatronics or an equivalent work experience
- Basics in programming (Python, C/C++) and algorithms
- Strong analytic thinking and innovative approach
- Work experience in electronics e.g. work with microcontrollers, communication buses and diagnostics is advantageous
- Good command of English required
- Strong communication and team-working skills as well as a high affinity for delivering first-quality engineering services to the customer
- Willingness to travel
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Sport allowance - MultiSport card
- Catering allowance - meal vouchers
- Pension insurance contributions
- Vacation - 5 weeks per year
- Sick days - 5 days per year
- Occasional home office is possible
- Educational courses and training
- Corporate and team building events
- Business trips abroad
- Pleasant work environment
Information about the vacancy
Prokešovo náměstí 2020/6, 702 00 Ostrava-Moravská Ostrava, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips
Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactPorsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.