Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o., a daughter company of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH (PEG), is specialized in software development, electronics integration, electronics design and complex technical calculations. We cover a wide range of development activities and know-how in our locations Prague (since 2001) and Ostrava (since 2018). Our main areas of expertise embrace electric mobility, car connectivity systems and advanced driver assistance systems. These activities contribute significantly to the improvements of safety and economy of future vehicles. An integral part of the Porsche Engineering Group philosophy is international collaboration.
Software developer for automotive systems (f/m) Ostrava
- We develop next generation of electric, autonomous cars, charging stations and innovative services. We are looking for new colleagues. Our project range is from concept definition till start of production.
- Do you want to join us? We would be happy to meet you.
- Implementation of SW for automotive systems in C++
- Cooperation on scripts preparation for automatic build and testing
- Team work, cooperation with other project teams and suppliers
- Degree with technical focus in Information Technologies, Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering or in a relevant educational background preferred
- Good knowledge and previous work experience in C and/or C++ language
- Previous experience in the field of automotive electronics such as control units, buses, communication interfaces and protocols, diagnosis is an advantage
- You are enthusiastic about modern technologies and cars
- You speak English very well and Czech is considered a plus
- You work service- and team-oriented, are self-confident and always have an eye for the essential
- You are flexible and travel national and abroad as required
- Pleasant informal working environment, where we pass on experience and knowledge to each other. You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- Various educational courses and trainings as well as sharing knowledge working atmosphere
- Work on very interesting projects, within which you can move professionally, both technically as well as in soft skills as you will work in a team
- Kitchenette with all equipment and a pleasant sitting area for coffee breaks or lunch breaks
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per a year and home office is also possible
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of planning compensatory time off in advance
- Possibility of working full-time or part-time
- Possibility of obtaining an annual performance bonus
- Sport allowance to MultiSport card, catering allowance (meal vouchers) and contribution to your pension insurance
- Since we are located in Prague and Ostrava, there are also corporate and team events so that we can all meet
- As part of the projects, you can also look forward to business trips abroad
Information about the vacancy
Technologická 375/3, 708 00 Ostrava-Pustkovec, Czech Republic
Full-time work, part-time work
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours, foreign business trips
Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactPorsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.