Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o., a daughter company of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH (PEG), is specialized in software development, electronics integration, electronics design and complex technical calculations. We cover a wide range of development activities and know-how in our locations Prague (since 2001) and Ostrava (since 2018). Our main areas of expertise embrace electric mobility, car connectivity systems and advanced driver assistance systems. These activities contribute significantly to the improvements of safety and economy of future vehicles. An integral part of the Porsche Engineering Group philosophy is international collaboration.
Junior System Safety Engineer (f/m) Ostrava
- As a Junior System Safety Engineer for automotive systems, you will shape the state-of-the-art safety concepts. You will work in the development teams to implement safety measures in innovative high-end electronic systems across the vehicle, regardless of the V-Model scope (vehicle, system, software or hardware level). You will be part of an international team, aligned with the latest trends in the automotive system safety field.
How will you shape the system safety with us?
- You are supporting the creation of safety concepts, safety analyses, safety cases and further documentation for electronic systems in accordance to ISO 26262 / IEC 61508.
- You are supporting in creation of hazard analyses and risk assessments for renowned Porsche cars.
- You are managing safety requirements throughout the whole safety lifecycle.
- Discussion of concepts and presentation of the results.
- Active collaboration with international teams.
What experience and expertise are the best fit for the position?
- Degree with technical focus in Information Technologies, Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering or in relevant educational background preferred.
- Your knowledge of architecture of automotive electronic systems such as control units, buses, communication protocols and diagnosis is an advantage.
- Your previous experience with V-model and quality management is an advantage.
- Your knowledge of ISO 26262 / IEC 61508 is an advantage.
- Your knowledge of failure analysis methodology such as FMEA, FTA and FMEDA is an advantage.
- Good command of English and German (spoken and written).
- You are enthusiastic about modern technologies and cars.
- You work service- and team-oriented, are self-confident and always have an eye for the essential.
- You are willing to travel.
- Pleasant informal working environment, where we pass on experience and knowledge to each other. You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- Various educational courses and trainings as well as sharing knowledge working atmosphere
- Work on very interesting projects, within which you can move professionally, both technically as well as in soft skills as you will work in a team
- Kitchenette with all equipment and a pleasant sitting area for coffee breaks or lunch breaks
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per a year and home office is also possible
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of planning compensatory time off in advance
- Possibility of working full-time or part-time
- Possibility of obtaining an annual performance bonus
- Sport allowance to MultiSport card, catering allowance (meal vouchers) and contribution to your pension insurance
- Since we are located in Prague and Ostrava, there are also corporate and team events so that we can all meet
- As part of the projects, you can also look forward to business trips abroad
Information about the vacancy
Technologická 375/3, 708 00 Ostrava-Pustkovec, Czech Republic
Full-time work, part-time work
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours, foreign business trips
German (intermediate), English (intermediate)
Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactPorsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.