Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o., a daughter company of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH (PEG), is specialized in software development, electronics integration, electronics design and complex technical calculations. We cover a wide range of development activities and know-how in our locations Prague (since 2001) and Ostrava (since 2018). Our main areas of expertise embrace electric mobility, car connectivity systems and advanced driver assistance systems. These activities contribute significantly to the improvements of safety and economy of future vehicles. An integral part of the Porsche Engineering Group philosophy is international collaboration.
Python R&D developer (f/m/d) Ostrava
- Python R&D developer is working on development of software part of advanced solutions for testing and validation of vehicle systems. You will use technologies such as REST and Selenium and work on attractive projects such as connected vehicle. You also have a possibility to get acquainted with vehicle components, OBD diagnostics, CAN bus, Automotive Ethernet, etc.
- We are working on attractive projects for the next generation of vehicles!
- Implementation of application for automotive systems in Python
- Cooperation on specification and SW architecture
- Unit testing and automation script preparation
- Concepts and results presentation
- Team work, cooperation with other project teams and suppliers
- Degree with technical focus in Information Technologies, Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering or in relevant educational background preferred
- You can be a fresh graduate
- Good command of English
- You are enthusiastic about modern technologies and cars
- You work service- and team-oriented, are self-confident and always have an eye for the essential
- Knowledge of the Python language and REST
- Knowledge of the Selenium is an advantage
- Work experience in CAPL programming, JIRA and Confluence is an advantage
- Pleasant informal working environment, where we pass on experience and knowledge to each other. You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- Various educational courses and trainings as well as sharing knowledge working atmosphere
- Work on very interesting projects, within which you can move professionally, both technically as well as in soft skills as you will work in a team
- Kitchenette with all equipment and a pleasant sitting area for coffee breaks or lunch breaks
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per a year and home office is also possible
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of planning compensatory time off in advance
- Possibility of working full-time or part-time
- Possibility of obtaining an annual performance bonus
- Sport allowance to MultiSport card, catering allowance (meal vouchers) and contribution to your pension insurance
- Since we are located in Prague and Ostrava, there are also corporate and team events so that we can all meet
- As part of the projects, you can also look forward to business trips abroad
Information about the vacancy
Technologická 375/3, 708 00 Ostrava-Pustkovec, Czech Republic
Full-time work, part-time work
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours, foreign business trips
Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactPorsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.