Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o., a daughter company of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH (PEG), is specialized in software development, electronics integration, electronics design and complex technical calculations. We cover a wide range of development activities and know-how in our locations Prague (since 2001) and Ostrava (since 2018). Our main areas of expertise embrace electric mobility, car connectivity systems and advanced driver assistance systems. These activities contribute significantly to the improvements of safety and economy of future vehicles. An integral part of the Porsche Engineering Group philosophy is international collaboration.
Software Development Team seeks new colleague (f/m)
- We are a growing team focusing on software development in the automotive area. Recently, we participated on projects connected to e-mobility and charging, developing state-of-the art functionality using the best tools. During our pursuit of excellent code we rely on the Agile manifesto while respecting the ASPICE framework. Our motto is "We create Software right!"
- To continue delivering high quality software for the future of automotive, we are looking for a new colleague, who can master the Object Oriented design in languages such as C++, Java or Python.
- Implementation of application SW and tools in C++, Java and/or Python
- Testing and documentation of software components
- Design of SW architecture and requirements, detail design, code review
- Cooperation with other project teams and suppliers
- Degree with technical focus in Information Technologies, Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering or in relevant educational background preferred
- Good working knowledge of the C/C++ language, Java and/or Python language
- User-like knowledge of Linux operating system
- Good command of English
- You are enthusiastic about modern technologies and cars
- You work service- and team-oriented, are self-confident and always have an eye for the essential
- You are willing to learn
- You are willing to travel
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in the field of automotive electronics such as control units, buses and communication protocols is an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum is an advantage
- Knowledge of IT Security, Cryptography and Trusted environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of Jetbrains MPS framework is an advantage
- Knowledge of ASPICE process is an advantage
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages such as C#, Bash, TypeScript is advantage
- German is an advantage
- Pleasant informal working environment, where we pass on experience and knowledge to each other. You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- Various educational courses and trainings as well as sharing knowledge working atmosphere
- Work on very interesting projects, within which you can move professionally, both technically as well as in soft skills as you will work in a team
- Kitchenette with all equipment and a pleasant sitting area for coffee breaks or lunch breaks
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per a year and home office is also possible
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of planning compensatory time off in advance
- Possibility of working full-time or part-time
- Possibility of obtaining an annual performance bonus
- Sport allowance to MultiSport card, catering allowance (meal vouchers) and contribution to your pension insurance
- Since we are located in Prague and Ostrava, there are also corporate and team events so that we can all meet
- As part of the projects, you can also look forward to business trips abroad
- You can reach us easily, both by car and public transportation. We are located at the metro station B - Nové Butovice.
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 714/113a, 158 00 Praha-Jinonice, Czech Republic
Full-time work, part-time work
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours, foreign business trips
Porsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.
ContactPorsche Engineering Services, s.r.o.